Abstracts of EraSummit should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in word format. Abstracts sent to another e-mail address, by fax or by regular mail will not be accepted.
The abstracts will be evaluated by the Scientific Advisory Committee and the participants will be informed about the acceptance and nature of their presentation (oral / poster) before August 14, 2017. The results of the applications will also be available on the Congress official website. Deadline for submission of Abstracts is August 1, 2017. Abstracts submitted after the deadline will not be accepted. Abstracts will be available on a CD distributed during the Congress and on the website after the Congress.
Abstract Preparation Guidelines
- Submissions of Abstracts have to be related with the Congress topics. Please mention your topic on the abstract submission form.
- The content of the abstract is under the responsibility of the author/authors. The Scientific Advisory Committee will not edit the abstract.
- Abstract has to include title of the presentation, author and Co-Authors affiliation and e-mail address.
- The abstract has to be very precise and include objectives, design, main results and conclusions.
- The abstract should not contain more than 300 words except from the title, name of the author and address.
- Abstract has to be prepared in English.
- The time allotted for oral presentations is 15 minutes and 5 minutes for questions
- Names have to be written in miniscule only with the first letters in capital, without any abbreviations. Author’s place of work has to be indicated.
Istanbul Technical University
Instructions for Poster Preparations and Presentation
- The size of the Poster has to be 70cm (horizontal) x 100cm (vertical) in one piece.
- Poster has to include summary, introduction, method, symptoms, conclusions and discussion parts; references have to be indicated.
- There is no limitation for the use of colors for Posters. For being able to increase the visuality; forms and photos can be freely used.
- Posters have to be printed by participants themselves.
- Poster will be hanged on the numbered boards designated by the Organization Committee.
- Owners of the posters will help the Organization Committee for hanging the posters.
- Owners of the posters must be present at the poster hall during the determined time at the program to inform the participants.
- As soon as the poster presentation time is over, posters have to be gathered.